Friday, October 22, 2021

God WILL Fight for you


+God is good and He is faithful. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
+He is just and He really hears the prayers of His people.⁣
+There will be times when you feel as if your prayers are falling on deaf ears, or that God might not care for you as much as another.⁣
+I’ve been there and it’s hard. But you can’t give up! ⁣
+Be encouraged to keep pursuing a just God for those things important to you.⁣
+He certainly hears you. He may not respond exactly how and when you’d like, but He will always respond in the perfect way at the right time. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™Father, I don't know how all this turns out. You do. So teach me to simply be in Your presence.⁣
+Come close and make me aware of Your guiding hand. Open the eyes of my heart to what you would have me see.⁣
+Give me the courage to trust in Your goodness. In Jesus' Name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค⁣
#happyweekend #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....