Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Pray About Everything and Fear Nothing⁣⁣

+Don’t fear, because I am with you; don’t be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will surely help you; I will hold you with my righteous strong hand.⁣
-Isaiah 41:10 CEB⁣
+Sometimes we become afraid by focusing on our circumstances.⁣
+The more we focus on the problem, the more fearful we become.⁣
+Instead, we can choose to keep our focus on God.⁣
+He is able to handle anything that we may ever have to face in this life.⁣
+God has promised to strengthen us, to harden us to difficulties, to hold us up and retain us with His victorious right hand.⁣
+He also commands us not to be afraid.⁣
+But remember, He is not commanding us never to feel fear, but rather not to let it control us.⁣
+The Lord is saying to us today, “Fear not, I will help you.”⁣
+But we never experience the help of God until we place everything on the line, until we are obedient enough to step out in faith.⁣
+Don’t back down when you feel fear.⁣
+Trust the Lord and keep moving.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, even in the middle of hard circumstances, You provide for me.⁣
+You protect me at all times, and You set me apart as Yours.⁣
+Nothing can separate me from Your love.⁣
+No matter what I might face, I belong to the God who overcame death, and He fights for me and makes me an overcomer.⁣
+Thank You, Lord! In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...