Friday, September 10, 2021

Peace in Any Circumstance⁣

+The peace that passes all understanding is a great thing to experience (Philippians 4:7). ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+When, according to all the circumstances, you should be upset, in a panic, in turmoil, and worried yet you have peace, that is unexplainable.⁣
+The world is starving for this kind of peace. You cannot buy it; it is not for sale.⁣
+It is a free gift from God that comes out of a deep, abiding closeness to Him, and it leads to unspeakable joy.⁣
+Peace comes when you turn over your burden to the Lord—when you choose to cast your care on Him instead of keeping it for yourself.⁣
+The sooner you do this the better. Commit your problems to God the moment you have one.⁣
+Don’t even try to handle them on your own. The longer you wait, the harder it is to break free from worry and anxiety.⁣
+Because God has promised that He is always with us, we can have incredible peace and joy…even in the midst of tribulation.⁣
+Only He can give us that. That is what it means to have a peace that passes all understanding.⁣
+The believer who is experiencing God’s peace through his relationship with Jesus can have peace even in the midst of life’s toughest storms. ๐Ÿฆ‹⁣
๐Ÿ™God, I know the promises of humans may fail me, but I’m grateful Your Word never will.⁣
+On challenging days, I ask You to constantly remind me of Your good and perfect promises.⁣
+Thank You for being the one I can always trust with my heart, my thoughts, and my worries. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️♡⁣
#HAPPYWEEKEND #weekendgrind #peaceoveranxiety #keepgoing #blessings #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...