Wednesday, September 22, 2021

I Don’t Have to Face Troubles Alone


‘… do not give up’ (Galatians 6:9).⁣
+In today’s generation, our lives have become so instantaneous that anything requiring patient perseverance can appear unattractive.⁣
+We require instant returns and instant results. But sometimes the biggest pay-offs are a long time coming.⁣
+It is so easy to become discouraged when there is no obvious change in a situation, or the person you have been trying to help seems to get worse.⁣
+This verse says keep going, tempting as it is to give up, for you will eventually reap a harvest. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™God, I know that being a believer in Jesus doesn’t mean I won’t face troubles, but I know I won’t have to face them alone.⁣
+Thank You for caring about the things that challenge me—for being near me and giving me courage as I face them.⁣
+Lord, You are forever my strength. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️❣️⁣
#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...