Monday, September 13, 2021

God is in CONTROL!


+Commit to the Lord WHATEVER you do, and he will ESTABLISH your plans.⁣
-Proverbs 16:3⁣
+God can't be limited by our limitations, our reservations, or our tendencies to settle or dream small.⁣
+As we CHOOSE to live for Him - dedicated to and dependent on Him - He will bring about His plans for us.⁣
+Whatever we do can be DONE with Him, for Him, and only because of Him.☝️⁣
+Panghawakan natin ang mga promises ng Lord sa atin. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for reminding us that no jobs are too small and no dreams are too big in Your great kingdom.⁣
+Thank You for Your Word that guides me through my life.⁣
+In every decision I make, I pray that you will be at the center of it.⁣
+Please help me not to focus on my own plans, instead help me to trust that You know what is best for me. In Jesus name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค⁣
#blessedmorning #haveaniceandproductiveweek #keepgoing #dontstop #FAITHOVERFEAR #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....