Monday, August 30, 2021

God is always listening

+Return to your rest, my soul, for the Lord has been good to you.⁣
-Psalm 116:7⁣
+No matter what kind of situations we find ourselves in, God sees. And He’s waiting for us to turn to Him.⁣
+When we do, our circumstances may not always change, but He’s promised His peace in the midst of it all.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Loving God, thank You for Your peace. Please continue to calm my heart in the areas of my life that feel chaotic.⁣
+Help us surrender our desperate attempts at control and let go of the burdens we weren't meant to bear to find rest in Your grace and goodness. In Jesus Name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣
#heymonday #haveaproductiveweekahead #staysafe #biblicaltruth #inspirational #keepgoing #faithoverfear #devotioneveryday #BLESSINGS #ctto 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....